Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nandini's Bedlah

Another case of a OOAK doll outfit paired with the perfect doll is Nandini and this belly-dancing outfit, called a bedlah. I actually started making the outfit long before Nandi came to live with me, but I only completed it after her arrival. And in this case, the doll came specifically for this outfit (and others I plan to make) rather than the other way around. But either way, I think it is a perfect pairing:








Nandini is my Indian princess, and I have lots of saris and bedlahs planned for her. Since she is a Convertible Basic Jac, she came with two sets of feet. I wanted her specifically for this outfit, because belly dancing is done barefoot. So I wanted her to have flat feet, but I love having the option for her to wear heels, too. And in some pictures, you may have noticed, I used one of each foot! :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment