Friday, November 12, 2010

Introducing Sofia

This girl was my prize in the Tonner Direct Facebook raffle for the Halloween convention, and I finally got her tonight! (UPS had been trying to deliver her to the wrong building for three days, because the wrong address was on the box! :p) I've named her Sofia, because she vaguely reminds me of Penelope Cruz, so I wanted a Spanish-sounding name.

Here she is, right out of the box:



She requested shoes before we even got around to changing her clothes - my kind of girl!



Then we tried on a few outfits:


 

I like this one the best:  



 

Just for fun, I put this long skirt on under the short dress:  




This outfit came out looking red in all the pics, but it's actually hot pink:






I'm very pleased with her, and I think she looks much better in person than in the picture on the Tonner website. She's really quite a beautiful doll.

3 comments: