Sunday, January 3, 2010

Spotlight on Jane

This is the second Retrospective on 2009 to highlight a doll that I received as a gift from an anonymous friend. Jordan, my gorgeous Fashion Jane, arrived in mid-March along with two lovely Esmés, clothing, jewelry, and shoes - a total surprise! I loved them all immediately, but I must admit that redheads hold a special place in my heart. And her hair was curled by her previous owner, which I love:




Necklace by unknown - received as a gift





Necklace by unknown - purchased secondhand in a large lot of various pieces, gloves by Tonner


Jacket by Tonner



Shoes by Tonner


Pants and jacket by unknown - received as a gift, shoes by Tonner





Pants by unknown - received as a gift


Hair comb by Facets by Marcia, necklace by unknown - received as a gift

Unless otherwise noted, all outfits and accessories were made by me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow--her hair is amazing! I love the curls!

    The clothing is fantastic. I love the purple and mint skirt--it's adorable! And the brown floral period gown is amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I plan to make more Victorian gowns in the (somewhat) near future. :)

    ReplyDelete