Friday, January 8, 2010

Spotlight on Esmé #2

This is both my final Retrospective on 2009, and the third of three such posts dedicated to a doll I received as a gift last year. I still feel incredibly blessed to have such a good friend, even if it is an anonymous one. :p So here is Amaya, my stunning Amber Glow Esmé, bringing some attitude to my blog! I love how different she is from her sister, Brianna. There is nothing demure about Amaya:





Gown by Ashton-Drake, shoes by Tonner, earrings by unknown - purchased secondhand in a large lot of various pieces






Necklace by unknown - purchased secondhand in a large lot of various pieces


Top by Empire, skirt by unknown - received as a gift



Sunglasses by Tonner, shoes by Kingstate


Jacket by Tonner

Boots by Kingstate






Unless otherwise noted, all outfits and accessories were made by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment