Saturday, May 10, 2014

Last Chance to Buy CC's Shoes!

I know I haven't been updating my blog, facebook page, or website for almost three years now, but just in case anyone is still following I'd like to announce that CC's Doll Boutique is officially closing next month.  I will keep the website running through June 15th, after which you will no longer be able to order new shoes.


The good news is that I have a limited selection of ready-made shoes on clearance, so be sure to check out my sale page!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea,

    Will I still be able to request a custom-made design of the shoes at your website over this next month? Or, are the only shoes left available for purchase are the ones that are modeled on your clearance page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the regular custom-made shoes will still be available through June 15th, yes. The clearance ones are simply the only ones I have on hand for immediate sale and shipping.

      Delete
    2. I submitted an order for some custom-made shoes and to purchase 1 pair of the clearanced shoes. I also sent you an e-mail in regards to the order of 1 of the custom pairs - with a request about the exact matching of one of the colors.

      Delete