Sunday, October 24, 2010

A dolly makeover!

Ella (Seventeen) was only the second big Tonner gal that I ever bought. I sent her out recently to have some work done, and well, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Before:


After:
 

Karin of Cloud 9 did the reroot and body swap for me, and Laurie Lenz did the eye enhancement. Oh! I also have Tex Bex to thank for selling me the new Teen body! One of my favorite dolls now has new life thanks to these three lovely ladies. :)

More pics!

Before:


This is about as tame as I could ever get her hair to be. And it was so thin that I could see through to the scalp in the back. Poor Ella. :(

After:


Now her hair is so long and straight and smooth... I love it!

Before:


I loved her sweet expression and neutral makeup, and I wanted her to retain her youthful look.

After:


I asked Laurie to give her green eyes instead of blue, and this is the result! It was exactly as I had imagined, and she looks so much more alive now! 

Before:

It was very difficult to get her to pose naturally.

After:

So much better!






I've been making her do a bunch of poses she couldn't do before - but I don't hear any complaints!  In fact, I think she looks more like she's smiling, now. Could be just my imagination... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment